How To Pick The Best Probiotic
Here Are The 3 Critical Factors You Need To Know
Before You Even Think Of Buying ANY Probiotics
Critical Factor #1 Stay Away From Probiotics That Require Refrigeration.
Any probiotic that needs to be maintained in a refrigerator is a big risk because you have no control over the conditions of transit, or how long the product has been on the shelf.
The facts are, your body temperature is much higher than a refrigerated store shelf.
So if the product is unstable at cool temperatures, what’s going to happen when you ingest it?
Critical Factor #2Use Freeze Dried Cultures.
Freeze drying is the process of removing all the water out of a substance.
The best probiotics are freeze dried which keeps them “dormant” until they make contact with water again.
As soon as the probiotics get hydrated, they spring back to life.
Also, the best formulas use all natural ingredients for stabilizers such as rice bran.
Finally, they should use plant based capsules, instead of bovine gelatin caps.
Critical Factor #3Only Buy Strains Proven In Laboratory Tests To Work.
For example, one strain we researched uses a patented process (patent #: 5,895,758) to dramatically enhance L Plantarum’s abilities, resulting in a new super strain that may be the most powerful proteolytic probiotic ever developed.
This strain also supplies your gut with powerful protein-digesting bacteria that increase the pool of bioactive amino acids, required for muscle growth and recovery.
It has shown in clinical trials some remarkable properties which include**:
- Proteolytic activity (breaks down protein)
- Anti-tumoral capability (Reduces tumor size).
- Antiviral capabilities (Kicks virus’s asses)
- Anti-retroviral activity as demonstrated against: the Rauscher virus, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and the T-lymphotrophic virus.
- The strain can easily survive in the human digestive system, unlike other probiotics that crumble and die because of the intense stomach acids.
How to Be Sure You Actually Need Probiotics
If you can answer yes to one or more of the following, you likely have bad bacteria overgrowth and would benefit immensely from the right probiotic:
- If you’ve ever taken antibiotics — they kill the “good guys” and set the stage for bad bacteria to thrive...
- Toxins, like heavy metals — from fish, dental fillings, even exhaust attract pathogens...
- Simple sugars from beverages or fruit — which feed yeast and bad bugs...
- Starchy carbs like bread and rice — which your body breaks down into sugar...
- Chronic stress — making your immune system an easy target for invaders
- Alcohol — which kills bacteria and is converted into sugar
- Household pollution — the chemicals we breathe at home kill our “good bacteria”
- And that’s only the beginning...
Can you see many Americans struggle with overgrowth of toxic gut bacteria? And why nothing seems to work. In fact...
Here’s Why No Probiotic Product or Fermented Food Has Worked For You
I’m guessing you’ve heard of probiotics before. Maybe you’ve even tried them.
So why haven’t you had your probiotic miracle yet?
It’s because of so many probiotic pitfalls nobody bothers to tell you about. For instance, many probiotic strains do not survive stomach acid. Others compete and kill each other. Some have a short life-span…
And despite huge claims of BILLIONS per serving, Dr. Tod Cooperman of Consumer Labs stated the actual amount of probiotics detected in popular probiotics often do not match what companies claim.
Sometimes only 7% of the label claim of CFU, or live probiotic cultures are ACTUALLY in the product.
As you just learned, yogurt has even bigger problems.
With all the additives, hormones, sugar and other issues--not to mention the fact that pasteurization KILLS the probiotics.
Because again, pasteurization was created in order to kill bacteria. So with store-bought yogurt, all you end up with a big fat FAIL.
Common Benefits You Can... Expect To Experience By Taking Enzymes
Restore your stomach acid back to normal and digest foods properly. This will get you off any antacid FAST.
You’ll enjoy faster recovery from workouts. Enzymes aren’t just for digestion. They help with 25,000 metabolic processes.
More energy throughout the day. That means no mid afternoon slumps. You’ll experience the energy you had in your early 20’s.
You’ll experience better mood and happiness because your brain will have more amino acids. Better nutrients absorption and feel awesome mental clarity.
Shrink your belly due to less bloating. Enzymes will digest the food for you… leaving nothing to linger and ferment inside your gut. Bye bye bloating.
You’ll gain better brain power and mental clarity because your body won’t be using the vast majority of its energy on digestion.
You’ll cleanse your intestines of undigested protein caking and layering digestive tract like a rubber-like tar.
You’ll benefit from a decreased need for sleep because there’s less demands on your digestive organs. You’ll feel way more energized in the mornings.
Transform Your Metabolism forAs Little as $1.65 Per Day
P3-OM is an affordable probiotic, for the quantity and quality of cultures you’re gonna get. Especially because it's freeze dried and DOES NOT require refrigeration.
The formulators gave a "suggested retail price" of $147 PER BOTTLE
The good news is… you’re not gonna have to pay anywhere close to $147 per bottle to get P3-OM.
Not even $97 per bottle…
Because there are no middlemen to jack up the cost, you’re gonna get wholesale prices for a very limited time.
Yes! I Want Friendly, Helpful, And Powerful Probiotics That Improve Nutrient Absorption, Digestive Health, And Energy.
YES! I will replenish my body with healthy probiotics to restore the balance in my digestive system.
YES! I will improve nutrient absorption and assimilation to give my body the nourishment it needs.
YES! I will use probiotics to help me burn fat and eliminate bloating.
YES! I will use P3-OM to manage constipation, bloating, gas, acid reflux, abdominal pain, and more.
YES! I will use P3-OM which uses L. plantarum OM, a strain that has been proven in lab tests and patented with demonstrated effects.
Select Your Package
1 Bottle Of P3-OM PROBIOTICS
(1 x 120 veggie caps bottle)
Save 14%Buy Now 365 Day Full Money Back Guaranteed
Your initial charge will be $69(plus shipping). You will then be charged $69/month (plus shipping) and sent 1 bottle every month until you decide to cancel. You may cancel at any time without penalty.
3 Bottles Of P3-OM PROBIOTICS
(3 x 120 veggie caps bottle)
Save 26% + Free ShippingBuy Now 365 Day Full Money Back Guaranteed
Your initial charge will be $177(plus shipping if outside USA). You will then be charged $177/month (plus shipping if outside USA) and sent 3 bottles every month until you decide to cancel. You may cancel at any time without penalty.
6 Bottles Of P3-OM PROBIOTICS
(6 x 120 veggie caps bottle)
Save 38% + Free ShippingBuy Now 365 Day Full Money Back Guaranteed
Your initial charge will be $297(free shipping). You will then be charged $297/month (free shipping) and sent 6 bottles every month until you decide to cancel. You may cancel at any time without penalty.
Our 365 Day Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee
I strongly feel you shouldn’t pay for supplements that don’t work…
So I’m going to take away all the risk and doubt you might be feeling right now.
If after opening your first bottle you're not completely satisfied, just send back the remaining unopened bottles and I'll give you 100% of your money back. (If you open a second bottle, you no longer qualify for any guarantee).
Absolutely no questions asked, no loop holes, and no hassles. And we’ll still be buddies.
It’s a no-brainer… Get P3-OM now, test it for 365 Days… And make your risk-free decision after experiencing its powerful proteolytic power.
Here are even more emails we’ve received from happy users.
I have severe food sensitivities. In the last few months my food sensitivities had gotten SO bad I could only eat fruit and about 6 items. It was getting really frustrating to eat. If I ate other food, I would get a severe migraine and suffer from gas and bloating. In less that ONE week of taking your P3-OM, I can now eat veggies again. I am also able to eat more raw foods that I could not eat in months. This has changed my life. Thank you for giving me hope that I can live a more normal life.
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Hi I’m Katrine Volynsky, author of Staying Alive in a Toxic World, Chernobyl survivor and a health practitioner. I have been using BiOptimizers products for over a decade now. They have been part of my own personal recovery journey from my Chernobyl radiation poisoning. I’ve been using it in my practice with my clients. And I can honestly say these products are magic and can really help you with your digestive issues and other health problems you might be experiencing. With better digestion of nutrients, and assimilation, and helping clear out some of the byproducts of metabolic processes and infections, they can really help you step up your health game to the next level. I highly recommend that you try them.
I have been taking P3-OM for the last year. They help my digestion tremendously. I love the product! I notice a change in my digestive process when I am not taking them. I went on a 3 week cleanse and then a 2 week bone broth fast to help clear up some digestive issues several months ago. When I started eating normally again, I resumed taking P3OM and my whole digestive tract was much better. No more bloating and stomach aches.
Pro Strongman, Coach, Founder of Strength Camp
I’m very conscious of the importance of digestive health. This is why I give BiOptimizers Products to my whole family including my 4 kids. My protein digestion has never been better and my kids almost never get sick. I give BiOptimizers my highest recommendations.
I have to tell you I’m impressed with the decreased bloating and water retention after 4 days on the products.
After taking the supplements for more than a week, I can say that it really helped my digestive process and I believe that I will be more pleased if I take it longer.
Wim de Jong.
I experienced an increase in energy and general well being, and I feel you supply a very good product.
I feel that my body is now better and I have more energy.
Here’s what another happy camper, Richard M had to say after eating a massive meal that otherwise would have ruined his day:
I have tried different things but in truth, the first time I tried P3OM I purposely fried a pound of bacon, 4 eggs and hash-browns all together without draining the grease. I took 4 P3OM and for the first time that I can remember, I did not have any digestive problems.
Here’s what Sam R says
Now thanks to your product, I don't feel or look bloated anymore. Not much of anything since I've begun taking the P3OM, and began drinking enough water.
Here’s a letter from Taunia Foreman
I LOVE the supplement, probiotics! They are the best, by far, that I've ever taken! Now I know what it feels like to have products that work because I feel them working and I feel better.
Health Nutrition Counselor
I search the world over for the very best of supplements to help the people who come to me. I was very positively surprised at the excellent quality of the BiOptimizers products (it is hard to surprise me this way!), and for this reason, I have been recommending your enzymes to many of my patients for the past many months since I have been using them myself.
I only recommend the best of the supplements I find out there, and after I discovered BiOptimizers and tried them myself, I have been very positively impressed with their quality and effectiveness. I send you abundant blessings for all the good work that you are doing, and warm wishes for you and your company in all the years to come.
Trust Your Gut And Go For P3-OM
Go for P3-OM -- to lose fat faster than ever before… as they take out the “fattening bacteria” once and for all.
Go for P3-OM... to protect yourself against foreign invading bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Go for P3-OM, so you can finally… effortlessly… get that dream body you’ve wanted for years without using “willpower”.
I can’t wait to hear about your amazing results.
P.S. What’s the worst that could happen? If you’re not happy with your fat loss and digestive improvements with P3-OM, you get a full money-back refund within 365 Days of your order. No questions, no hassles, and no B.S. All the risk is on me.
What’s the best that can happen? You’ll start effortlessly losing weight, feeling great and winning health.
You know I’m 63 so, and I do work out quite a bit. Maybe twice a week. And just like the back of the bottle says you know for people who are athletic and work out a lot and you know you’ve got these enzymes that help to digest proteins. And I’m basically a protein eater.
I eat a lot of raw eggs and things like that. So, but for quite some time I’ve had some issues that are probably related to gluten. I’m not quite sure. But taking the pills here, you know the capsules, along with the probiotics, the two together were able to really give me three things.
Knowing that if I’m going out and eating I’m not going to have bloating and gas issues.
Because I’m able to digest the food quicker I can eat again.
So those are the three plus points for me.
Get it digested but I guess one of the benefits, the benefits is just knowing that yeah you’ve just got, you’ve got digestive capabilities like when you were, you know young, like when you were young.
Younger. And I know as an athlete, I was a gymnast a long time ago. So man I used to eat food. I could eat five dinners. You know? But obviously as you get older that ain’t the story.
So having this was a nice surprise because of the speed and the, yeah the good feeling that you get. I mean it’s genuine. I mean I really felt like safe. You know because I don’t have you know breathing issues or I don’t feel like I’m bloated because bloating is a real pain in the ass, as you well know. So not having that you know to experience that is such a plus.
So I mean like I said there were three major factors that were good here. You know I could eat and then eat again and then have the confidence that if I’m out I can digest food.
I’m still having to deal with bloating but like I said boy if I can maintain a certain you know, you know consistency you know where I can take this stuff and it feels safe no matter what, where I’m at, you know what I’m eating.
I mean it’s just, that’s just the cat’s meow for me. So, because I’ve been through, I’ve been through a lot of different stuff here and it’s like jeez I’d like to be able to localize on one thing that I know works.
You know and it’s not you know $50 million but it’s reasonably priced and yeah it delivers. So that’s it man. It delivers. I’m into quality Jack.
Here’s an amazing experience from Patrick G Buller
Patrick G Buller
I just received my 1st shipment of P3OM and started taking them. Within an hour or two I noticed a positive change not only in my body, but more so in my mind and heart... As this change moved me into a new place within, It in turn moved me physically as well into a much better and powerful place....being well and strong and healthy once again..... I have struggled long with a debilitating illness, over two thirds of my life, and I just want to thank you for making this product of Hope available to me! I am looking forward now to living and not dying, as I had nearly given up all hope of ever feeling better. Thank you! I hope that I can meet you guys someday in person, share with you my Story....
Julie Holsenbeck loves P3OM...
I love your probiotics! They have greatly improved my digestion and elimination problems that I have suffered with for years... Where everything else I've tried failed.
Unfortunately I had to discontinue my Loyalty Savings Club membership and quit ordering them due to financial reasons. :( Of course my severe digestive problems returned. I am not a body builder, just a disabled person who made the worse mistake ever going off the probiotics!
Now my 83 yr. old mom has agreed to help me, so I will never be this sick again and without the probiotics. Thank you for getting such quality products manufactured! The difference in my health was dramatic!
Here’s an email from Jeanne Nicole…
I received my order and do I ever LOVE these probiotics! My digestion has never been this good. I feel like I'm slowly detoxing. I'll be sure to keep some with me wherever I go.
Coach, Bodybuilder, WBFF Pro
I take your products everyday because I understand the importance of having great gut health. BiOptimizers products are a part of my daily regimen that I use to attack gut inflammation.
Robert Ferreira was on a scary path until he tried P3OM...
Your products not only helped me on my journey back from certain life threatening ailments but is now part of my daily life for own personal mastery. I absolutely recommend these products to my clients, members, staff and especially my family and loved ones.
Wish you could stop some unhealthy eating habits? That’s what P3OM helped Patrick Snell with…
I do enjoy these products quite a lot. In fact they really helped me stop drinking beer and get in much better shape.
- Salminen S, Bouley C, Boutron-Ruault MC, et al. Functional foodscience and gastrointestinal physiology and function. Br J Nutr 1998; 80(suppl):S147–71.
- Salminen S, Isolauri E, Salminen E. Clinical uses of probiotics for stabilizing the gut mucosal barrier: successful strains and future challenges. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek 1996;70:347–58. CrossRefMedline
- Lee YK, Salminen S. The coming of age of probiotics. Trends Food Sci Technol 1995;6:241–5. CrossRef
- Huis In't Veld JHJ, Shortt C. Selection criteria for probiotic microorganisms. London: The Royal Society of Medicine Press Ltd, International Congress and Symposium Series, 1996;219:27–36.
- Salminen S, Laine M, von Wright A, Vuopio-Varkila J, Korhonen T, Mattila-Sandholm T. Development of selection criteria for probiotic strains to assess their potential in functional foods: a Nordic and European approach. Biosci Microflora 1996;15:61–7.
- Ruseler van Ebmden JHG, van Lieshout L, Gosselink M, Marteau P. Inability of Lactobacillus casei strain GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Bifidobacterium bifidum to degrade intestinal mucosa glycoproteins; clearing the way for mucosa-protective therapy. Scand J Gastroenterol1995;30:675–80. Medline
- Alander M, Korpela R, Saxelin M, Vilpponen-Salmila T, Mattila-Sandholm T, von Wright A. Recovery of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG from human colonic biopsies. Lett Appl Microbiol 1997;24:361–4. CrossRefMedline
- Ouwehand AC. Antimicrobial components from lactic acid bacteria. In: Salminen S, von Wright A, eds. Lactic acid bacteria, microbiology and functional aspects. New York: Marcel Dekker Inc, 1998:139–60.
- Lee YK, Wong S-F. Stability of lactic acid bacteria in fermented milk. In: Salminen S, von Wright A, eds. Lactic acid bacteria, microbiology and functional aspects. New York: Marcel Dekker Inc, 1998:103–14.
- Malin M, Verronen P, Korhonen H, et al. Dietary therapy with Lactobacillus GG, bovine colostrum or bovine immune colostrum in patients with juvenile chronic arthritis: evaluation of effect on gut defence mechanisms. Inflammopharmacology 1997;5:219–36.
- Saavedra JM, Bauman N, Oung I, Perman J, Yolken R. Feeding of Bifidobacterium bifidum and Streptococcus thermophilus to infants in hospital for prevention of diarrhea and shedding of rotavirus. Lancet 1994; 344:1046–9. CrossRefMedline
- Isolauri E, Juntunen M, Rautanen T, Sillanaukee P, Koivula T. A human Lactobacillus strain (Lactobacillus GG) promotes recovery from acute diarrhea in children. Pediatrics 1991;88:90–7. Abstract/FREE Full Text
- Lehto E, Salminen S. Adhesion of two Lactobacillus strains, one Lactococcus strain and one Propionibacterium strain to cultured human intestinal Caco-2 cell line. Biosci Microflora 1997;16:13–7.
- Lehto E, Salminen S. Adhesion of twelve different Lactobacillus strains to Caco-2 cell cultures. Nutr Today 1996;31:49–50.
- Tuomola E, Salminen S. Adhesion of some probiotic and dairy Lactobacillus strains to Caco-2 cell cultures. Int J Food Microbiol 1998; 41:45–51. CrossRefMedline
- Elo S, Saxelin M, Salminen S. Attachment of Lactobacillus casei strain GG to human colon carcinoma cell line Caco-2: comparison with other strains of dairy starter bacteria. Lett Appl Microbiol 1991;13:154–6. CrossRef
- Saxelin M, Elo S, Salminen S, Vapaatalo H. Dose response in faecal colonization with Lactobacillus GG. Microbiol Ecol Health Dis 1991; 4:209–14.
- Fuller R. Probiotics in man and animals. J Appl Bacteriol 1989;66: 365–78. Medline
- Nighswonger BD, Brashears MM, Gilliland SE. Viability of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus casei in fermented milk products during refrigerated storage. J Dairy Sci 1996;79:212–9. Medline
- Ouwehand AC, Salminen SJ. The health effects of viable and non-viable cultured milks. Int Dairy J 1998;8:749–58. CrossRef
- Clements ML, Levine MM, Ristaiano PA, Daya VE, Hughes TP. Exogenous lactobacilli fed to man—their fate and ability to prevent diarrheal disease. Prog Food Nutr Sci 1983;7:29–37. Medline
- Salminen S, Ouwehand A, Benno Y, Lee Y-K. Probiotics: how should they be defined? Trends Food Sci Technol 1999;10:1–4.